Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Unit 45 graphic images

This is some research about brand identity and we had to annotate why they stood out and look professional.


This is some research about clothing brands and we had to talk about how they were relevant to the clothing style and why they looked good.

This is some packaging, labels and bags which present a company in an authentic and professional way.

This is some accessories which represents brands on them to promote their company even further giving people items that they would use for everyday uses.

This is a colour/tone mood board which will help me define and decide which colours I will use for my logo


Here are some fonts that I might consider to use for my title


Here are some images of Perth (Australia)

Here are some examples of stamps, postcards, stationary etc.

Here are some examples of the clothing identities I chose earlier and this mood board demonstrates the
way there layed out.

This is some pelican pictures I found which will help me design my pelican logo

No comments:

Post a Comment